Duedate: 31th August Your auditions can be sent to me by either youtube, or sent to me by my email [email protected] Info: Raphael: One of the four …
Duedate: 31th August
Your auditions can be sent to me by either youtube, or sent to me by my email [email protected]
One of the four main protagonist, Raphael is represented as being always angry, almost always having a scowl. The voice actor needs to be able to sound stern most of the times, but needs to be able to have a certain kindness in his voice aswell sometimes. He is reccomended to have accent, but if it’s not possible, then it’s ok 🙂
– (scowls a bit) You gotta be kidding me! First he calls me a thousand times and then doesn’t pick up? What the hell is this guy doing now?
– (pissed, joking) That sure took you some time. You really let nothing disturb you when you sleep.
– (mumbling) Speak of the devil.
One of the four main protagonist. Lilly is a cheerful girl, but because of the recent events in chemicals, the voice actor will also need to display a wide array of emotions from cheerful all the way to breaking down and cry.
– (scared, unsure) I…. I gotta find-
– T-They can’t help me… They ca- They can’t do anything about this…
(panicking, heavier breathing) I just! I just need to find that damn thing!
That thing! I can’t find it! I can’t find it!
– (worried) What’s wrong…?
The caretaker for Lilly while she’s at the hospital. Will appear in first ep, and maybe future episodes.
-I really don’t want to be too pushy, but you should get out of here for a bit. Some fresh air will be good for you. Fresh air always helps learing the mind a bit. And in the meanwhile, the little lady over here will rest a bit.
– (panicked) Lilly is gone! She’s not in her room.
one of the scientist which held Lilly captive. Needs to have a strong voice. Only appears in 1 ep.
– (stern) Hey, what are you doing over there?
– Sound the alarm! Subject 5 has escaped!!